Who wore it best?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011




1. Cool guy with hipster friends on Adidas poster in shop in San Francisco.


2. Drunk guy with crazy friends on his stag do in Bournemouth.

Answers on a postcard please.

I personally think the hammered friend with the amazing facial expression just gives Fin the edge, but points off for the B.A. Baracus hair. 

Mind you, Fin used to have hair not too dissimilar to the first guy's hair, and it wasn't so great either.


I know, I know, I'm a terrible wife. But he *still* hasn't unpacked his suitcase from California, so I think I'm within my rights.

P.S. I promise I'll post something with some actual words in it soon.


{Stag do pictures by my wee bro. I, thankfully, was not present. Nudity, arrests and public vomiting aren't really my scene. You want Clarky for that.}

7 boats moored

  1. What is it about guys not wanting to unpack their suitcases from holidays?

    *looks at Jakub's unpacked suitcase sitting in the corner*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahah. I don't think Nye has unpacked his suitcase since we started travelling for weddings back in March. He's just been living straight out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr, I haven't unpacked my suitcase either...? and my normally tidy incredably orderly house is a complete disaster zone. Traveling really takes the domesticity out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently living out of a suitcase (ok, 2 suitcases and a backpack). Totally agree with you Lauren, travelling does take the domesticity out of you, I don't remember the last time I cooked anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hair... that hair defies reason and gravity. NICE ONE BRUVA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough call on the photos...! I think I need to toss a coin to answer!

    And has your husband forgiven you for posting that beauty on the internet?! I love how it goes up on one side - very flock of seagulls!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive