This time last year

Sunday, July 24, 2011


So, it turns out that weddings are fun.

But marriage is better.

(So far.)

Love you Finster.


11 boats moored

  1. <3

    This is my favorite wordless wedding thus far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congratulations to you both ! May you always continue to be so happy and full of love.
    And those photos, are beautiful. Joy is shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Happy First Anniversary to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first anniversary dear, and can I just say I wish we could all be driven around in vintage cars waving regally every single day of married life? That would be just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! I love all your wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st anniversary, hope you had a lovely day (it was probably the sunniest day this year yet!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shoe photo! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you look so happy and cute! Congrats on your first year! Weddings are so exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK so your uncle and I decided to celebrate and here was me thinking we would feel better on the 25th than we did last year...not so sure!

    Hugs and xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (one day late, sorry I was on a train all day) Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day, and many more wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive