Do you think they were trying to tell me something?

Friday, July 22, 2011


{That's a flower girl under there, in case you were wondering}




I'm sure there are plenty of reasons why there are so many pictures of the back of my head.

I'm sure it's not that Cara and Nye just didn't want to take pictures of my face.

Maybe they were simply too enamoured with my DIY hair flower?

If you are even remotely interested in how I made it, head over to Rock My Wedding
for the full tutorial, a free template and more of my general ramblings.

I'll be back here, wallowing in the rubble of my self-esteem. 
Thanks, Lillian and Leonard. Thanks a lot.


{P.S. You might want to swing by on Sunday. Say, around 2.30. If you like.}

5 boats moored

  1. CHECK YOU OUT! You're beautiful, lady! I love your hair flower, I'm POSITIVE that's why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also your arse is something wonderful to behold!

    I do heart you photos so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the hair toy. Well done, lady.

    And I second everything Anna said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THERE ARE PICTURES OF YOUR FACE TOO!!

    And yes, it was mostly your fine arse.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive