OMG I'm on RMW!

Monday, February 28, 2011



The Hubster and I are over on Rock My Wedding today!! This is the happiest day of my life!! Um, apart from that other day. Obviously.

I was completely obsessed with RMW when planning the wedding - I even had a direct RSS feed on my work intranet home page, so I could get immediate access to every single post as it went up. I'm pretty sure the RSS widget was meant to be used for the Financial Times and suchlike, but whatever.

After the wedding I wrote RMW's Charlotte this crazy, rambling email about the wedding and how so much of it had been inspired by RMW and how I never thought our wedding would be nice enough to be featured and anyway another RMW bride had already worn my dress bla bla bla - I'm pretty sure she thought I was insane. But she is far too sweet to say that, and after telling me to stop being such a mentalist not to worry that the dress had been featured before, she writes the blog and wouldn't even have remembered, and anyway it looked totally different on me, the immortal lines were uttered:

"We would LOVE to feature your wedding. How could we NOT want to feature such a gorgeous W-day??"

Oh Charlotte. *Blush.* You are too kind. I heart you even more now.

Of course this is all down to the fabulously wonderful photographs taken by Cara and Nye, a.k.a. Lillian and Leonard, a.k.a. wedding geniuses of epic proportions. Thanks guys.

Also all of our amazing family and friends who  helped us put everything together - and especially my lovely mum - we could never ever have done it without you, there's not even any question, so thank you, thank you, thank you a million times.


Anyway, go check out RMW, then go check out Lillian and Leonard, then come back and tell me I'm a lucky, lucky girl. Because I am.

Oh, and come back tomorrow for some unofficial after-party shots, including me playing a kazoo. Everyone loves a bride playing a kazoo.

4 boats moored

  1. Completely not jealous that you had Cara and Nye (stupid gorgeous babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I can't wait to see the kazoo photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha thanks guys! :)

    (Oh and Anna - I knooooooooooooow, they are so cute - and the babies aren't bad either...)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive