Merry and Bright

Friday, December 23, 2011


I hope you are feeling marginally happier about Christmas than these guys.

In fairness, I'd be pretty pissed off if someone forced a Santa hat on my head and took pictures of me, too.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas, filled with love, laughter, Chocolate Oranges and weird-looking dogs. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.

See you on the other side (*coughMYBIRTHDAYcough*).



9 boats moored

  1. I have never forced my dogs into having their picture taken in a santa hat. Never.

    *ahem*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry birthday to you for Tuesday and the baby Jesus too. May your days be merry and bright.

    Px

    PS. PUPPIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, the baby Jesus and I both thank you (I'm sure baby J won't mind me speaking on His behalf).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The annual Christmas Cold has me feeling a bit like the top dog there, but it's nothing sleeping in and NyQuil can't fix together.

    May your Christmas be filled with all of the things you wish for and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas . And Birthday
    And oh poor dogs, do you know that when they are disguised and people laugh at them they feel it (obvs) and not really appreciate it.
    I am curious of those chocolate oranges. Will look for some at the british expat shop.
    Be happy. And may all your wishes come true (for real) . And adventures, joy, love....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean: I'm pretty sure that we're in your Birthday Zone Kirsty. Milk that shit. Also I love my gloves. and my card. and the dates are gone. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry birthday and happy Christmas. As a cat person I'm thinking of how few cats would put up with that crap but still I know there are crazy people that take to dressing up any pet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete