December just keeps getting better!

Friday, December 02, 2011


I WON A COMPETITION!! You have no idea how exciting this is for me. Especially when all I had to do was retweet a tweet, which I totally would have just done anyway, because the lady in question is awesome. 

My prize was a pack of ten prints by the very talented Becky of Bexphoto, who also blogs at Olive Dragonfly and has been a supporter of my wee blog for aaaages (see, here's her first ever comment! Oh yes, I remember you all, you little de-blurkers). I was lucky enough to chat with Becky at Any Other Party and she made my night when she "recognised" me at the bar. I felt like a celeb, for approximately five seconds, until I blurted out "aaaaah, hiiiii, so glad there's another Scottish person here!". Not cool.


I chose her Scottish landscape set (just look at those moody skies - swoon), but her Underwater set is pretty gorgeous too. A nice little stocking filler for the aspiring marine biologist in your life, perhaps?

Thank you so much Becky! I can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on my prize. Now I must dash, I'm off to continue my winning streak by buying a euromillions ticket. If you never hear from me again, you'll know what happened.



{Gratuitous and completely irrelevant picture of hot Neville, aka Matthew Lewis, from here. Image of Black Rock Cottage, Glen Coe by Bexphoto.}

6 boats moored

  1. that top picture is the best picture ever. EVER I tell you. Also: congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, that's Neville?! I'd seen in the last film that he'd got a lot hotter but I'd not seen him in civvies, so to speak. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kirsty! I also never win anything, and won gig tickets for a retweet this week. There must be something in the water. I love Bex's pictures, absolutely gorgeous.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never won a THING.

    But then again, I'm not famous. So.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never win anything either and I won a designer candle this week for following Muddy Stilettos! Not as big a prize as a set of photos or gig tickets (check you out Penny!) but I was excited all the same!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture at the top a little bit too much (also congratulations on the win) *stares at picture some more*

    ReplyDelete