Normal programming will resume shortly

Friday, April 01, 2011

'Time Out', $18, dazeychic

Well. I had a nice juicy post lined up for today. Big plans. But I got two thirds of the way through and realised it was 1 a.m. and my brain was mush and why-the-hell-am-I-blogging-when-I-could-be-sleeping. So, you're getting this lovely little print instead. And this one too, just because I love it:

'Imagination', $18, dazeychic

I might not have been writing, but I have been thinking, and reading, and I promise to do better next week. In the meantime, if you missed it on Tuesday, here's my graduate post on A Practical Wedding (you should totally read all the comments too. Team Practical are the bestest). If you haven't had a chance to peruse my new blogroll - er, why not? Have you been working or something? - this could be the perfect opportunity, so go and check that out too. 

Plus, to make up for all the lame non-blogging I've been doing this week, I have an extra special super-duper bonus post for you on Sunday in honour of Mothers' Day, so you should definitely pop back for that. You might want to bring a tissue. Just a suggestion.


'Going Going', $18, dazeychic
This one's for the Hubster. Boy loves whales.

1 boats moored

Blog Archive