My idea of a good time

Sunday, November 17, 2013


Am I the only one who finds budgeting incredibly soothing?




*Deafening silence*


Fine. But you should know that this budgeting app is the best thing ever, and if you had it, you'd find it soothing too. And if you don't think budgeting could possibly be relaxing, try paying off your credit card (or, erm, one of them) thanks to said budgeting app. Now THAT is relaxing.

If you'll excuse me, I have some accounts to reconcile and I'm genuinely excited about it.

I think I may have a problem.


SEE ALSO:


Vintage calculator prints by Justin Skeesuck. Use this link to sign up for YNAB and get $6 off. Don't say I'm not good to you.

5 boats moored

  1. I LOVE budgeting. It's just like tidying my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Except budgeting doesn't require me to do anything except sit on my arse clicking a few buttons, which doesn't work for tidying up. Believe me, I'VE TRIED.

      Delete
  2. Hehe, I love it too, particularly when I can tailor it to show me that I DO have enough money to splash out on clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love budgeting too. I am not great at it, but I realised how far I had come when I was shredding stuff lately. All the ancient loans and overdue notices and now I'm not in debt and have nearly paid off my student loan. What a relief! I really hope the move does not undo all my good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy a good budgeting session, too. I like to feel in control of my money so I know *just* how much thought I do or do not need to give to impulse buys.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive