POINTLESS PURCHASES FOR BABIES, PART 1 OF 10,362

Friday, December 12, 2014


Never mind jumpers for dogs, how about a SNOOD for a BABY???

I mean, I've got one (Exhibit A), Smidgen's got one (Exhibit B), so it only seems right that Flora should have one too, no?

When I was wee my favourite thing to do, besides reading, was dressing my dolls up in different outfits and parading them about. It has only just occurred to me that I will spend the next 10 years, AT LEAST, picking outfits for my child. I'm not saying she's basically just a human doll, but I'm not not saying that...


Baby knit snood, £7.99, Zara. Money well spent, I think you'll agree.

3 boats moored

  1. Using your daughter as a doll doesn't seem all that bad - although that's coming from someone whose wife was none too subtly treating the children as a means for getting some use out of her degrees in cognitive science and linguistics. She at least looked slightly sheepish when I asked how long the experiment was to run, but I didn't have the courage to ask who the control population was in case I didn't like the implication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara Baby THE BEST. In Belgium, land of expensive Victorian baby clothes, it really is an oasis in the desert.

    ReplyDelete