Happy Easter!

Friday, April 06, 2012


Chocolate. 

Family.

Chocolate.

Friends.

Chocolate.

Puppies.

Naps.

Chocolate.

More chocolate.


It must be Easter.


I'll be back on Tuesday after luxuriating in a long weekend. I might even write some blog posts consisting of more than 100 words!! Imagine!! 

Have a wonderful weekend, folks.


{Easter card freebie from Sage and Berries}

6 boats moored

  1. Happy easter . Already had a few chocolate eggs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot to bring my Easter egg to work. Fail :(
    Have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having awoken from a nap, eaten lots of chocolate & two days with familY seems very similar to mine. Happy Easter to you, Fin. & family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! We have already, um, accidentally MELTED the kids' chocolate eggs.

    Oh, who am I kidding. It was totally my husband's fault, after I told him it was a bad idea to store them on the windowsill where we get BLAZING HOT SUN two hours every afternoon.

    ReplyDelete